Non commissioned currently available jewelry that is not created as a special or custom order may be returned for REFUND,CREDIT or EXCHANGE within 5 days of date received as long as the item is in its original, unused condition, with no missing, broken, or exchanged stones and the finish of both metal and stone(s) is unscratched and unmarred.
Call before returning the item to obtain a return authorization number, otherwise the package cannot be accepted.
Any scratched, altered, blemished, used/worn or broken items are not eligible for a refund or exchange unless the damage occurred during the original shipment, or unless the item(s) were flawed due to our fabrication error.
Original shipping charges and credit card fees (if any) are not refundable.
Custom order, commissioned or customized jewelry.
- Pieces that are created as a special order and/or custom design, a custom order, or jewelry that requires modification such as ring sizing or exchanging stones and is ordered on a commission basis is not returnable. Note that all handmade jewelry will differ slightly due to the nature of the craft and may include minor variations in the overall size of the piece(s) and/or minor differences in the stone colors and shape.
- Any standard item that is customized (ring sizing, adding stones, changing stones, shortening chains etc.) is not returnable for refund.
For your security, if you wish to return a non commissioned/non custom order, please return item(s) with an insured courier (USPS Insured, UPS) and retain your shipping receipt. Design by Janja is not responsible for item(s) lost or damaged in transit.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To process transactions
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- If you signed up for our newsletter, to send periodic emails
- The email address you provide for order processing will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.